About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Poems


DOORS

A heart has many doors,
each leading to different worlds;
behind each of the doors lie many secrets,
most of which will never be told.

Although they wish to be told,
the doors are locked tightly.
The only key is the strength and will of that person;
and sometimes the person is too afraid
of what might happen if a door swings open,
revealing one of their precious secrets.

They never have the chance
to experience life, love, or dreams.
They never really become alive.

All doors are eventually unlocked.

By Jen



Locking The Door

Locking the door from inside Writing poems The door is often knocked upon Interrupting my stream of thought. Again, it was my sons, nobody else. They ignored all the other open doors, But they wanted to come in here. It was as if they were spying on me. Suddenly, the thought comes to my mind Thank God, they're not willing To go through open doors. My sons-Orkhan! Pasha! Azar! If you see that I haven't open the door, Go ahead and break down the closed door.

By

No comments: