About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Shock

Well what a shock I heard the other day from one of my grand kids who is 8 while the class were in the yard doing PT, someone went into there class room and killed there goldfish, by cutting them up into pieces with scissors. Placing some of the pieces on the teacher’s desk!

I have been thinking since then what on earth would cause a child to do such an act I am truly at a lose!

What is this child seeing in his or her home? I can only assume it has to have some reflection on how this child has acted

1 comment:

MrsS said...

Horror of bloody horrors. No! I believe you, but I can't believe a anyone would do such a thing. Doesn't sound like it's something a child would do - more like another jealous teacher/ex-lover/or someone out for vengeance of some kind. Hope they catch the b*****d! xx