About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

?

Hi people just want some input here what do all of you think of Paris?

Is it the city of romance or what?

2 comments:

MrsS said...

I went with my pal and we had a fabulous time. It was nearly Christmas - cold, crisp, and perfect for walking around. We thought it was romantic; the little cafe's, the wine, easy food, 2 pain killers to get us walking again, the Seine, the Arc de Triomphe, another wine, the Eiffel Tower - more food, more wine, more pain killers. We loved it. However my December son and J visited and, although they enjoyed it they didn't think it was romantic; they much preferred Florence or Barcelona SW. Are you contemplating a visit?

SecretWishes said...

No not contemplating in going there Mrs S but to be honest I would love to go there to live :-)