About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Colours


The Colours of Love

Blue...
for the times we are apart for whatever reason, however long...

Yellow...
For the sunshine in your smiles....

Green...
For the "spring" in your step when you see me...

Silver...
For the gleam in your eye....

Red...
For when you blush when caught doing something sweet...

Purple...
For the vibrancy in your laughter...

Gold...
For how you enrich my life....

The Colours of Love Merge to form a magnificant rainbow Of dreams, wishes, wants and needs All brought true by you.....

vjr i_want April 2nd, 2000

2 comments: