About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Funny

2 comments:

His Girl Friday said...

Well, this post was suitable to comment on, just to say howdy!! ;)))



hope all is well, and the young one is doing okay! :)

SecretWishes said...

Things with the little one are still the same They put of a biopsy thinking it would all settle down on its own But it still hasn't so we will know for sure next week if they will do the biopsy or what they will do

Thanks for asking after him :-)