About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Weather

A dry dam and a not so dry one :-(



Our weather has been shocking rain, rain and such strong winds. It’s been horribly cold and so wet. I just hope all the rain we have had will help with the water restrictions, the dams and reservoirs must have a lot of water in them now surly?


To be honest I like the subtropical weather I think I may have to move!




No comments: