About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Holidays





Our kids have been on two weeks holidays from school they go back Monday thank goodness not just for us adults but for the kids I’m sure they all get so board after a week, and when the weather is constantly wet there isn’t a lot they can do.

3 comments:

MrsS said...

Have you been living in Scotland too, SW? (hahaha)

Lakshmi said...

its raining here too...:)

saw your comment on my blog and I was wondering if you are looking for residential places or hotels and resorts..there are sites for both and are u looking at south india or north ? do let me know

His Girl Friday said...

Rain??? gosh, how I miss it...though, give me a week of downpour, then I'd be done? well, maybe not! ;)

came by to say howdy!! :)