About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Holidays


I had an email from my cousin and he was telling me he and another cousin are booking to go to Cyprus next year for a holiday Well I don’t know much about Cyprus haven’t been there so done a wee search and was quite taken with it. It looks an okay country what I have read about it so far








This bit I like :-)

Climate
The climate of Northern Cyprus makes the island one of the healthiest places in the world in which to live, consisting of a long hot summer and a dry short winter. The country enjoys approximately 340 days of sunshine annually, and the lowest sea temperature is rarely below 63 degrees F.


2 comments:

MrsS said...

I'll remember that. I've never been to Cyprus but I think it would be a bit like Greece - laid back, leisurely... ... ... tempting! I'm away to check it out..xx

His Girl Friday said...

sounds nice, at least right by the seaside....however, not sure I like the description of long hot summer...I'm currently a little burnt out on that bit, mysel! :)