About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Interesting

free myspace graphics :: myspace images :: myspace pictures free myspace layouts
Hot Myspace Comments / Myspace Graphics


Well I am back on line thank goodness got rid of the wireless and back with the broadband I don’t like the wireless not at all my cup of tea and far too expensive! $48 a month for 1 GB ridiculous especially when one is used to 12 GB for $57.


Reading http://nicenwarm.blogspot.com/ about her trouble with her internet suppliers I can completely sympathise with her!

These last three months I have had that many run ins with these people, almost the same problems as nicenwarm. You come across some who don’t understand a word you are saying (or so they make out)
How could someone not understand my nice Scottish accent lol No seriously it has drove me silly at times you just about have to spell everything out to them It got to the point I hung up on them three times so dissatisfied.
And finding myself getting so angry with manor in which some of these people spoke to me. Others didn’t seem to know too much about computers or internet so why do they work there?
Very few seemed to be any good with PR skills, maybe these companies should give there staff more PR lessons as they sure do lack them and maybe some basic computer and internet skills

free myspace graphics :: myspace images :: myspace pictures free myspace layouts
Hot Myspace Comments / Myspace Graphics

4 comments:

MrsS said...

Hi SW - I can't believe you've had the same problems as me. Do you think it's our age?!?!?

The little graphic at the bottom of your posting resembles me so much - I did LOL when I saw it - clever stuff. Let's hope that we're now free of ever having to ask anyone for help, because the back-up just isn't there. Happy blogging my friend. xx

His Girl Friday said...

Oh, I don't know what's worse...computer/internet problems or husbands...hmmm..... ;D

just passin thru, thought I'd say hi! :)

SecretWishes said...

Could be age Mrs S lol Thanks for visiting HGF

Im still trying to work out what I think would be worse trouble computer or hubby lmao

Lakshmi said...

Good to know that you are wired again..check out the following sites
www.indiaproperty.com or www.99acres.com or www.makaan.com - let me know if it helps