About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Life

Tonight I watched CI on the box it was a documentary about the Snowtown murders in South Australia boy was it an eye opener I heard about it when it happened but didn’t get into all the details, but sat through all the program tonight and it was terrible all the gruesome details those men were sick and getting life was too lenient for them I think
Still making my skin crawl now thinking about it!

No comments: