About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Again




Oh I do miss coming on line and going through all the sites I enjoy, and also putting a little on my own pages

But these past weeks I have just been so busy with one thing or another and by the time evening comes I am just too exhausted to come on.

With this move all I could get was wireless connection for the net and I don’t like it prefer my broadband, hopefully that will be available here soon.

And on top of this I had to get a new laptop, at least I am happy with that!

1 comment:

MrsS said...

I'm converting to wireless soon - wish I'd read your post earlier SW. The choice of providers is mind boggling and it's gotten me down the past two days. I ordered from one provider then realised it wasn't any cheaper - it took 8 phone calls to the same 2 numbers and a complaint email to get it cancelled. The story goes on and on, but I won't bore you. I hope I'm not disappointed.