About Me

My photo
I am a woman, mother and grandmother and love being all three! I have many interests as you will find out if you read all my profile! I would say I am just a normal woman, but I have no idea what normal is. We are all so different but very unique in our own way anyway aren't we? We only have one life this isn’t a dress rehearsal so make the most of it and try and achieve what it is you want in life I treat people they way I wish to be treated and I think most people would agree they would like the same!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Back

Hi everyone haven’t been on for some time. I have been such a busy beaver. We moved house oh boy is that a upheaval First you have all the packing and you think that’s bad, but boy when you start the unpacking that’s a whole new story

You swear someone has packed more in your boxes as you seem to have so much and just not enough space to put it all Here I am five weeks after the move and still have some things I haven’t unpacked I just have no idea where to put it.

Two weeks after the move someone stole my daughter’s car grrr she did get it back a few days later minus lots.

My grandson is still the same no worse but no better either Im not happy with what’s going on there but not a lot I can do except be there for my daughter and grandson

I took a head cold three weeks ago and still have it now the doc is saying its the flu What ever it is it’s a pain

Well I will catch up with you all soon have a great weekend S W

2 comments:

His Girl Friday said...

glad you're back! :)

MrsS said...

Hello SW - welcome back. I've wondered many times how your grandson was so thanks for the update.

Sorry about your cold. When I complained to my mother about anything being wrong with me (cold, headache etc) she used to say to me, "it's far from your backside so you won't sit on it". Funny how things people say come back to you.

Best wishes for a happy new home and suggesting a wee declutter might be in the pipeline.
xx